March 17, 2007

Weekend of Birthdays pt. 1




Here she is birthday girl #1. Saturday I went down to see some family. It was my Grandma's 66th birthday. I have only been around for the last 26 birthdays so I'm assuming that the first 40 weren't as good without me around!

My cousin Josh, Brother Mat, and his girl friend Des all went down and spent the day with Grandma and other family. We had dinner then cake! It was a fun day of just hanging out. Grandma got a new vacume as well as some other gifts and it didn't take her long to get up and start going. She is one of the best Grandma's ever and shows you more love then you will ever know. Despite how she feels that day she will make you feel right at home even if you don't want her to. In high school anytime anyone came over she was always going out of her way for my friends. She truly is someone who loves all and it the model Grandma for all Grandma's. Sorry everyone but I think she takes home the "Grandma of the Year Award" hands down. Thank you Grandma for being you. I love you lots


I know you all would like to meet her now so lets jump in a car and travel down to see her.

Blessings.........

2 comments:

Katie said...

She looks fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend. So awesome that you are doing this now, its great to read!
--Jamie Lambert