March 29, 2007

Hotlanta day 2



6:30pm
After a long day of work we finally got back to the hotel. The bed are so hard it. I laid on the ground and it is honestly softer then my bed. My back is super sore and stiff. I feel 40ish. We had a lot of people come buy out booth tonight. On our way back we saw a huge stage and vendors setting up. It looks like tonight things are going to start popin.


9:30pm
Its crazy here. I have never seen soo many bible thumpers. Its honestly crazy. All I here are people saying you're a sinner and going to hell. I was shocked by all of this. It is totally a different world down here in the south. It's tough to explain.




We've talked to a homeless guy tonight, we've won some final four trivia and saw a bunch of people running through a fountain. It was a pretty eventful night. Panic at the Disco was just playing a concert for everyone in this park. AT&T has a huge set up. Its like a big party with games, food, music and what seems everyones favorite beer.





We're now off to bed to try and get some sleep. I tried jumping on my bed for a few minutes so hopefully its softer.

blessings.....

No comments: