March 28, 2007

Atlanta Night 1



Ok so at 4:30 am this morning I get up and head to the air port to my flight to Hot-lanta. So the Josh, my co worker and we have exit row seats and are stoked that we will have some leg room. Psych!!!

3:30pm
The seats were great until we figured out they didn't recline. I got the window and it was freezing cold so I didn't sleep well on the flight. So once we landed we got our stuff and headed to the hotel. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown, don't ever stay there. Well for some reason we had a problem checking in. They could not find my reservation. After about 40 minutes they found it. I was scheduled to check in on the 26th when my confirmation had me for the 28th.

7:30 pm
So everything went well setting up the booth. It only almost fell on my once. Downtown is pretty nice with everything they have set up for the weekend. After a very long day we are ready to get some dinner and call it a night.

No comments: