March 25, 2007

Saturday's Adventures...



Yes that is me, drained. I spent the whole day at the NWCEC (Northwest Chrstian Education Conference). I am usually an exhibitor when it comes to conferences but I was an attendee this time. It drained me. I purchased some wonderful things for youth group so I am excited about that. It was amazing talking to some of the people there. God has truely blessed me in my ministry and I am thankful to have so many people support me even when I do embarrassing and stupid things. I am looking forward to next year because this year was such a good time. Again I was upsetted today because of the violation of the Bathroom Man Law but such is life. I will pray for them all to learn and be aware of the law for future conferences and life experiences.

God is doing some great things on South Hill and I'm excited to see whats in store next at CCBC.

Blessings to you all.....................

No comments: