March 23, 2007

Friday Adventures.....

Last night my cats, Starsky & Hutch, stayed at Mat's girl friends house because she was taking them to get fixed. They are both girls, I know the name doesn't fit. Thats what happens when you name cats before you know what sex they are.

Well the past couple weeks they have been wigging out. Jumping up corners of the walls, dragging their bodies across the carpet, howling like crazy and just being very weird. So we took them in to and tonight they are hurting. Starsky was walking backwards and puking all over while Hutch was bleeding everywhere (thank goodness I wasn't home for it). I take it back, Starsky is puking up foam. I feel very bad for her because she wont lay down and go to sleep. She is fighting the medicine and is sick (poor kitty). As of now Hutch is passed out and Starsky is restless. I'm going to put them to bed and hope for the best with them and my carpet.

Today I went to a Christian Conference at Overlake Christian Church in Redmond. I got to listen to some key speakers as well as pick up some really good idea's for our youth ministry. It was really encouranging to get some feed back from other youth workers from the area and also network a little. I'm excited to see what comes from this and also what God has in store ahead.

Its been a crazy day filled with excitment and tomorrow is day two of the conference. Can't wait.

Blessings.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun at the final four! (Go Florida!)