April 29, 2007

A day at the park



Picture this, you walk into Safeco field from center field. In fact it would look something like what you see to your left.

My buddy Tim Bauslaugh went to the game on Saturday vs the Royals. I think it was actually the Royals & our starting pitcher Weaver vs The Mariners. Weaver gave up 6 runs in the first 1/3 of the inning. I don't think I have heard the stadium boo so loud. It was amazing the guy hasn't made it past 3 innings since starting a game this year and we are paying him $8 Million a year! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, ok deep breath. It just angers me to have a good team have such a bad pitcher hurt us. He is paid way to much for how much damage he does. He was supposed to do some good things but I have yet to see them.

After the game, Tim and I went to Applebee's and had a great time just hanging out. Our friend Deb came to join us and it was just a fun time.

Over all it was a very fun Saturday at the Park with Tim. If you haven't caught a game yet I recommend you going soon!

Blessings................

No comments: