April 1, 2007

HOME!!!

Finally, I'm home. It was a great trip from meeting some celebraties to talking with some top knotch coaches. We got the head coach from UCONN men's basketball to sign one of our UCONN Signature balls. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

The only complaint is we had these two guys sitting behind us on the flight going crazy about their computers. It was like they were lusting after these computers. Non stop for 5 1/2 hours. I was going crazy and was thankful that they stopped.............Once we got to Seattle. I had 4 hours of sleep that night then had to fly forever and these two guys couldn't quiet down for anything.

Today I have a softball game so that will be exciting. Maybe we will win but who cares. I'm tired and just want to go play so I can come home and sleep!!

I will have some pictures on here soon.

Blessings....

No comments: