May 9, 2007

House Guests....

Monday night we signed papers for the house my brothers and I are renting. We are very excited and have already started doing yard work even though we don't move in until May 25th. Our goal is to make the front yard look 100% better. As of now it has hydro seed down but we are pulling weeds, putting more grass seed down and getting ready to make it look nice. Last night Mat and Ben did a lot of the work. I had youth group so I missed out on it but over the next two days I will be able to help.

Back to the house guests, On Friday night my friend Mei Ling is coming up from California to visit. Its her first time here so I am excited to see her. She is one of my best friends from college. So this will be an exciting weekend.


Blessings...................

No comments: