April 8, 2007

Happy Easter........


Today was a little different then most Easters. My mom actually came up to my apartment and we had Easter dinner there this year. We started the day off by going to church. There she got to meet some of my cool friends. After church we ran to the store got some things for dinner where we cooked the traditional ham. We watched Rocky Balboa, ate dinner and relaxed.
It was actually nice to have a low key day for once. Usually Mat & I drive down to Aberdeen and then have to drive back up. The only sad part was that we didn't get to spend it with my Grandma and Grandpa.

Around 3pm I had to go to my softball games so that was nice also being up here we didn't have to rush home. When I got to the field it started to rain a little bit and by the end of the game it has a nice drizzle going. Nothing hard just a lot of misty rain. We ended up loosing but we won our second game. The other team didn't show up, go figure it was raining. So we play again next weekend.

Over all it was a nice day. I kept telling everyone not to worry because when Jesus rose from the grave I'm sure he wanted it to be nice so I had high hopes of the weather clearing up. It finally stopped raining for like 15 minutes this evening. I hope you all had a wonderful day.




Blessings........

No comments: