April 12, 2007

Memories...


Thinking back over the years I have good and bad memories. Its crazy how one thing can spark something in your head. One minute your thinking about a ball game and then the next minutes your side tracked on something from the past. Lately I have been thinking back about 3 years ago. Life was simple then, it wasn't complicated nor boring. It was exciting and refreshing every day. Sometimes I wish things could go back that way they were but then I wouldn't be blessed with everyone in my life now. I thank God for the people who are in my life but I'm thankful for those who were in my life. I know you can't go back in to the past so we must build on the future!

Blessings......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlos! Hugs from somebody from your past. Hope all is well with ya. All is "okay" here. My heart still longs for good old Washington and my "peeps" there.

Cindy Lou