June 10, 2007

My first night in Vegas....




It has been a crazy adventure over the last 24 hours. It all started last night as Paul and I ended up staying the night at the Double Tree in Seatac. When we got up at 4:25 this morning to leave we packed up and headed to Park Masters to drop the car off and before taking a shuttle to the airport. As we got to Park Master Paul rememebered he left his phone at the Double Tree. He took my car back and by the time he met me at the airport to check in we have 35 minutes until I flight left. Because of this our luggage was delayed in getting to us and I didn't get it until 5:30pm. the frustrating part was we had dinner reservations at 6:30. So Lance and I hauled to the airport to pick up our stuff and hauled back to the hotel for dinner. We made it but Paul was late getting to dinner.

We ate at the Social House. It was a sushi place. Up until this point I have never really like fish or ate sushi besided Cali rolls. Tonight I experience real sushi. I had Eel, Salmon, tuna some yellow tailed something, crab something and spicey tuna. We also had some california rolls. I was scared at first and didn't really know what to expect as I started eating and it wasn't bad. It had a nice flavor. I honestly thought I was gonna get sick but was shocked that I liked it.

After dinner Lance and I walked around. He was very nice and took me around to different hotels. I was very thankful to have him do that because I don't really feel comfortable walking around here. I don't know the area or know where to go.

Check out some of these pictures from the day, my first day on my first trip to Las Vegas.







Tomorrow we start working and day two. I look forward to another day in the city of "make it what you want".

Blessings............

No comments: