June 5, 2007

First time out.....

Yesterday I went golfing with some buddies after work and man oh man did I suck it up. This is the first time I have golfed this year. It is also the first time I have golfed with my fixed wrist. (last year I had surgery on my right wrist) I shot a 54 on the front 9 and on the back 9 I am sure I would have shot a 70. We didn't get to finish because it was getting late. We got kicked off the course on the 16th hole and never got to finish our game. If we would have got to finish I am sure I would have shot a 125. This par 3 on the back 9 took my places I have never been and I shot a 13. I am very embarrassed by this and that messed me up the rest of the game.

I pray that the rust is gone but am afraid that my chipping is going to be an issue this season. It wasn't the best of days for golf but was still fun to get out.

Blessings.....

1 comment:

Mr. Iverson said...

I will golf with you Carl. We are probably at the same level now!!!