June 6, 2007

Humbled by True Friendship.....

I am thankful for all my friends. I know that I would do just about anything for anyone of my friends. Tonight a friend of mine, stepped up big time tonight and has shown me true friendship. He came over after work and helped me out and spent about 5 hrs of his own time, away from his family, to help me out. I can't express in words how happy and thankful I am. That really means a lot to me that someone would do that. Tonight he has shown me true friendship and I'm honored that he calls me friend. Take time to thank your friends. Don't take forgranted the things your friends do for you. Tonight my friend who helped me out is my Hero for the month of June!

Blessings.............

1 comment:

Mr. Iverson said...

This was posted at 2:03 am. What are you doing up at that time?