May 20, 2007

Very soon....

This past week has been crazy! We have 5 days until we move into our new place. My brothers and I along with some friends have been busting out butt in the yard to make it look nice. My friend Trish and I have started building my garden. I'm super excited. Here in the next day or so I will start planting veggies! Right now we have dug up the area and pulled out 90% of the weeds. By Monday night I will have my garden planted and looking good!

Do I sound dorky, I think so but I can't wait to have a garden to tend to. I'm growing up who would have thought I would have a garden. So far we have put a lot of work into the new house and I can't wait until we finish it. Right now I am spending about 12 hrs a week working on the yard and very soon it will be complete and we will have our house warming party!

Blessings and thank you everyone who has helped................................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I get to see the new place come July! We just moved into a house here and are discussing our landscaping plans. Yesterday was my first attempt to mow the lawn, but unfortunately, I could not get the mower to start.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the garden Carl I am impressed. MOVE THOSE CORN! :P

Carl you coming up to see Carrie while she is at the hospitol?

Your 890,567th fan
Mariah ;)