November 1, 2007

Pre-Halloween pt. 1

It all started on Sunday 10/28/07...




I show up at the Prozik house and eat some good food and then off to the pumpkin carving we go! Pete and I started off on the large pumpkins cleaning them and what not then had some great help from Kaylee and Savannah.
We tried to keep all the pumpkin seeds in the center tray so that we could cook them up later!




When you put to people together that like to goof off you get messes at times and well Kaylee just happen to enjoy what we were doing. It might not look yummy but it was. Ask Savannah she would stick her spoon in the pumpkin and then lick it!




Pete carved out an amazing princess and castle. Trish carved a "not so spooky" ghost face and I carved out a spooky tree. Both Kaylee and Savannah had awesome pumpkins they had triangle eye's and bats for mouths!! It was a great time over all. Once we were done we took pumpkins out side to light up and show off our great talent. We got caught up in the moment and that is how I lost my head.

If you see it wondering around on Halloween night make sure to give me a call so I can come pick it up!


Have a safe and spooky Halloween..

2 comments:

Mr. Iverson said...

Great pictures. Hopefully, Pete can come play some poker on Nov. 9th

Unknown said...

Yeah, those are great pictures. The very first one is so funny!