November 19, 2007

The Dentist

Bad news but still a blessing in there somewhere



So I woke up last night in a lot of pain and what do you know, IT'S MY TOOTH AND IT HURTS A LOT AND MY GUM IS SWOLLEN AND HURTS A LOT. I ended up going to the dentist today and I was told my tooth is dead and that I have to get it pulled. CRAP!!! Because now I will be missing a tooth until I get it replaced which isn't cheap. I am not really a happy time for me. I just want the pain to go away and enjoy my last week with my tooth. I have named it sparky. Sparky and I will enjoy out last Thanksgiving together.

We have had 27 years of great memories. I remember when I first ate sushi with Sparky and when I had my first shot of hot sauce. Sparky will be missed. Monday November 26th Sparky will be put down.

No comments: