October 20, 2007

Change is Good.......

My personal goal right now is to read 3 books before Jan. They are all books that will help me be a better person as well as a better Christian. In Developing Leaders right now we are going over a book. I have read the book like I am supposed to but I really haven't been into it. I haven't put in the effort that the group deserves. So I am going to try and be real with them rather then put on a face. Maybe that will help with my attitude.

Lately a couple friends have made a comment about me being moody. I don't like the person I have become. Life is at a stand still for me and I need to make some changes and stop being the person that says I'm going to wait for God. I haven't been meeting Him half way. I have been sitting back letting Him do all the work. It has been slowly affecting me to where it now has grabbed my attention. Things need to change to starting tomorrow I am going to wake up early and start reading my bible and get some good prayer time in before work. Those of you who know me uderstand I am not a morning person and hate getting up early so this is going to be a stretch for me and I think it will do me some good. If you can pray for me on this I would appreciate it.

Change is good so hopefully people will notice a different about me.

Blessings......

No comments: