April 30, 2008

When life hands you lemons do something with them.....

We have all heard when life hands you lemons make lemonade. Today my view it no quite that. I have just recently encouraged Jesus to bring trials my way but now that I have one I am not really a fan anymore.

Sometimes we all have to do things that are best for us and then sometimes we have to do things to please the church and give an appearance that is above reproach. This isn't always the easiest thing to do because even when we are not in the wrong someone maybe in the wrong that we are near and we get "punished".

Is it right to have to change your setting to please others and make sure things are ok even though your not in the wrong? Or do you believe that sometimes you have to fight for what you believe in even though you may have to sacrifice somethings that you are passionate about?

All are great questions and some of them I am facing but at the end of the day I have to make sure I am right with God and that I am happy about my situation even though the results are not what I want.



I believe that God has great plans for me and is going to use me for glorify His kingdom no matter where I am and because of that I have a lot of praying to do. Its ironique because awhile back I sang this song at church for offering and now I feel a close attachment to that song because of the situation I am in.


Blessings to all of you during your trails. James said consider it PURE JOY" when we are faced with trails. He said that because through these we grow stronger and stronger! I see my trails and can't wait to be through it because it will only make me a better person regardless of what other think. I'm here to please my heavenly Father not man.........

1 comment:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Hey dude!
We miss seeing you and everyone else on staff. How are things going. We want to try and go to Sat. service sometime when we are in the area, do you go on Saturdays?
Good hearing from you, take care man!
Matt & Dani