February 14, 2008

Michael Jackson 25th Anniversary of Thriller


My gift to myself on V-Day was Thriller. My favorite artist of all times is still doing it. This has some new stuff on it and sounds amazing as always.

A little update on life... I started my new job at Boeing and so far it is very interesting. I enjoy the people I work with and I think within about 90 days I will feel comfortable about what I am doing. I learn lots of new stuff everyday. Its a wonderful experience. Its tough though because I came from a place where I was useful and people came to me for answers here its like I'm lost because there is so much to learn it feels like I will never learn. I do get excited though when I do something productive because then I feel like I have purpose. I hate feeling useless and hope that changes soon.

Other then that life is good and things are going well. I hope everyone is doing something that enjoy today and if you get a chance watch Michael Jackson perform Thriller live!! The recording is from 1987!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! Sandra