August 13, 2007

Day 1


So today was a great day. I woke up around 8:30 then came down stairs and made coffee then checked my work email. After that we went and played tennis. That was a blast because we couldn't really play but we had fun. It was about 90 degree's here today. So we decided to go down the river and we all got burnt!!!!!! It was supposed to be an hour float but it ended up being about a 3 hour float and lets just say I look like Mr. Crabs. I am very red and not feeling the greatest.

It was a blast though. Tonight I BBQ the ribs and they came out wonderful. I was very excited because everyone complimented me on them (Thank you Mr. Lillard for teaching me the ways). So far it has been a great time just having fun relaxing and enjoying everyones company.


Blessings.....

No comments: