July 6, 2007

Camp Tapawingo June 24-29

On June 22nd I drove down to Vancouver to visit some friends before heading to camp for a week. As usually we all had a great time and I even got a gift from Germany. A friend of mine when and picked me up something!

This year the weather was a little poopy but we all still made the best of it. It was really cool to see all the campers and how much they have changed from the last year. They have all grown up, it makes me feel old. lol

I was amazed at how much I was challenged by the students this year. They were a hyper group of kids but also willing to listen and open up. It was a blessing to be able to go down to camp and minister with these kids and other staff. This year I am only doing one week but it was a week I will cherish.

Blessings..............

No comments: